Japanese Anime Fans Pick the Top 15 School Club Managers in Anime

Japanese Anime Fans Pick the Top 15 School Club Managers in Anime

In Japan, Japanese schools’ extra-curricular activities are centered on “club activities” organized by the students themselves. Each club will generally be assigned its own room or other facilities, will have an advisor (who doesn’t always appear on screen), and will have a powerful president (kaicho) who’ll be a significant character of some sort. For series that revolve around a specific club, the club’s president frequently replaces the Student Council president in importance.

This week, Japanese online poll website Charapedia asked 10,000 anime fans the question: Which anime manager do you find the most charming? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (44.2%), female fans (55.8%) and teens to their 20s (69.6%) while the other 30.4% are 30 and over.

15) Aki Kino (Inazuma Eleven)

14) Mamori Anezaki (Eyeshield 21)

13) Haruno Yoshikawa (Ace of Diamond)

12) Haruka Koga (H2)

11) Minami Asakura (Touch)

10) Miki Kanzaki (Yowamushi Pedal)

9) Chiyo Shino’oka (Big Wind-Up!)

8) Iroha Isshiki (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku)

7) Minami Kawashima (Moshidora)

6) Gou Matsuoka (Free!)Japanese Anime Fans Pick the Top 15 School Club Managers in Anime Free! Gou Matsuoka

5) Riko Aida (Kuroko’s Basketball)Japanese Anime Fans Pick the Top 15 School Club Managers in Anime Riko Aida Kuroko’s Basketball

4) Ayako (Slam Dunk)Japanese Anime Fans Pick the Top 15 School Club Managers in Anime Ayako Slam Dunk

3) Yachi Hitoka (Haikyuu!)Japanese Anime Fans Pick the Top 15 School Club Managers in Anime Yachi Hitoka Haikyuu!

2) Satsuki Momoi (Kuroko’s Basketball)Japanese Anime Fans Pick the Top 15 School Club Managers in Anime Satsuki Momoi Kuroko’s Basketball

1) Kiyoko Shimizu (Haikyuu!)Japanese Anime Fans Pick the Top 15 School Club Managers in Anime Kiyoko Shimizu Haikyuu!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*