Japanese Anime Fans pick the Top 20 Anime with the Most Sympathetic Depiction of Love

Japanese Anime Fans pick the Top 20 Anime with the Most Sympathetic Depiction of Love

Certain anime series could often make us feel the love and romance as we watch the couples get together or how painful a one-sided or unrequited love is.

Japanese online poll website Charapedia has asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series is the one you felt had the most sympathy when it comes to romance? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (51.7%), female fans (48.3%) and teens to their 20s (65.0%) while the other 35.0% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20. Strobe Edge
19. Isshuukan Friends
18. Chihayafuru
17. Plastic Memories
16. Maison Ikkoku
15. Ao Haru Ride
14. Nisekoi
13. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
12. Ef series
11. Monogatari
10. Nagi no AsakuraNagi-no-Asakura
9. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!Chuunibyou-Demo-Koi-Ga-Shitai
8. Akagami no ShirayukiAkagami-no-Shirayuki-hime-2nd-Cour-Visual
7. Honey and CloverHoney-and-Clover
6. OregairuOregairu
5. Ore MonogatariOre-Monogatari
4. Sword Art OnlineSword-Art-Online
3. ClannadClannad
2. Toradora!Toradora
1. Kimi ni TodokeKimi-ni-Todoke

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*