Japanese Anime Fans Pick the Top 20 Spring 2016 Anime You Should Continue Watching

Japanese Anime Fans Pick the Top 20 Spring 2016 Anime You Should Continue Watching

With the spring 2016 anime season in full swing, viewers are now comfortable with the new variety of series that are currently airing and Japanese online poll website Charapedia has asked 10,000 anime fans the question: What anime series from the current season do you want to continue to watch? And from thousands of fans, most of the responses are from the male fans (61.1%), female fans (38.9%) and teens to their 20s (69.5%) while the other 30.5% are 30 and over.

Here are the results:

20) Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE: 0096
19) Super Lovers
18) Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2
16 (tie)) Bakuon!!
16 (tie)) Anne Happy
15) Kiznaiver
14) Mayoiga
13) Macross Delta
12) Joker Game
11) Boku no Hero Academia
10) Flying Witchflying witch
9) Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo KedarugeTanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
8) HaiFuriHai-Furi
7) JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa KudakenaiJoJo’s-Bizarre-Adventure-Part-4-TV-Anime-Visual-Revealed (1)
6) KumamikoKuma-Miko
5) Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta
4) Bungou Stray DogsBungou Stray Dogs
3) Sakamoto desu ga?Sakamoto desu ga
2) Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai SeikatsuRe Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
1) Koutetsujou no KabaneriKoutetsujou no Kabaneri

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*